Shipping : FREE in Canada
We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
Created to mark our 50th anniversary, the A-300 redefines the ideal for Class A power amplifiers. 20-parallel push-pull power MOS-FETs in the output stage improves performance by 25% over conventional models with outputs of 125 W into 8 ohms, 250 W into 4 ohms, 500 W into 2 ohms, and 1,000 W into 1 ohm that set the stage for enviable constant-voltage drive. The fully discrete balanced input amplifier achieves a level of quietness that will make you forget you are using audio equipment for reproduction. The A-300’s unmatched expressiveness lets you enjoy the most exquisite pieces from the world’s greatest composers.
- Class A driven output stage with 20-parallel push-pull power MOS-FETs
- Large linear output 125 W / 8 ohms, 250 W / 4 ohms, 500 W / 2 ohms, 1,000 W / 1 ohm
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback amplification circuits
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- Double MCS+ circuit
- High damping factor of 1,000
- Speaker output protection
- Highly reliable MOS-FET switches with no mechanical connections
- Signal input section with a fully discrete configuration for low noise
- Highly responsive large-scale bar graph power meter
- Connecting two pairs of A-300 supports bi-amping and bridged mode connection
- 4-step gain control
- High capacity 100,000 μF filtering capacitors
- Large speaker terminals connected directly to protection circuitry
- High-carbon cast iron insulator feet with superior damping characteristics
- Power amplification section on circuit boards using glass cloth fluorocarbon resin
- Aluminum hairline finish top plate