Accuphase A 36 Amplifier
Shipping : FREE in Canada
We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
Renowned for their excellent frequency response, sonic performance, and superior reliability are used in a triple parallel configuration and driven in pure class A. This is sustained by the strong power supply featuring a massive transformer and two large 47,000μF filtering capacitors. Output power in each channel is rated for an impressive 150 watts into 1 ohm, 120 watts into 2 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms, and 30 watts into 8 ohms. Even speakers with ultralow impedance or drastic fluctuations in impedance curve can be driven reliably by this impressive amplifier.
In the output circuitry, MOS-FET switches are used in place of relays, to eliminate mechanical contacts and improve long-term reliability.
- Pure Class A operation delivers quality power: 30 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Power MOSFET output stage features 3-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle used in input stage
- Amplification stage implements further evolved MCS+ topology
- Current feedback principle combines stable operation with outstanding sound quality
- Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- 4-stage gain control