Accuphase P 4500 Amplifier
Shipping : FREE in Canada
We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
The P 4500 features an instrumentation amplifier configuration realized with discrete semiconductors in the signal path, triple Darlington 4-parallel complementary push-pull architecture and many other technology advantages. The result is an impressive S/N ratio of 121 dB, rated output of 500 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 700. A newly developed output protection circuit can also detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate tool for immersive music enjoyment on the highest level.
- Power amplification stage with 4-parallel complementary push-pull configuration
- Linear output characteristics (90 W / 8 ohms, 180 W / 4 ohms, 360 W / 2 ohms)
- 500 W output into ultra-low impedance load of 1 ohm (music signals)
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback topology
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- High damping factor of 700
- Speaker output protection with short-circuit detection
- Highly responsive large peak power meters
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode