Shipping : FREE in Canada
We are an Accuphase Full Line Authorized Dealer. Accuphase does not allow dealers to post pricing on websites.
Please contact us for pricing as well as additional information on any product of interest.
Some of the highlights of the P 7500 are a drastic reduction in noise and a significant further improvement of the damping factor. In the final stage, the parallel configuration of output devices ensures high current capacity and keeps the output impedance of the power amplifier extremely low. In addition, intensive research has culminated in an improved NFB loop with remote sensing, and the use of MOS-FET switches characterized by low 'on-resistance'. This further improves the ability to handle any speaker with competence, realizing constant-voltage drive even with extremely low load impedances. The guaranteed damping factor of at least 1,000 demonstrates the impressive success of this approach. In addition, by further refining the parallel drive and gain allocation of the input stage, Accuphase engineers were able to push the noise floor to previously unthinkable levels, achieving an amazing signal-to-noise ratio of 125 dB at maximum gain and 131 dB at the –12 dB gain setting.
- Large output 300 W / 8 ohms, 600 W / 4 ohms, 900 W / 2 ohms
- Output stage with 10-parallel push-pull arrangement in each channel delivers ample power down to extremely low load impedances of 1 ohm
- Amplification stage features low-noise instrumentation amplifier topology
- Further refined MCS+ circuit
- Current feedback principle combines excellent sound quality with total operation stability
- Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier
- 4-stage gain control
- Newly developed massive toroidal transformer with high power capacity