COCKTAIL AUDIO N25AMP HIFI STREAMER WITH DAC & 75WATT AMP
All-in-one HiFi Audio Streamer & Player.
Featuring a Reference DAC chip and high-performance Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 processor, running at 1.0Ghz, the Cocktail Audio N25 is an advanced Network Audio Player. It offers high-quality playback from local USB storage, home network sources like NAS, major online streaming services, internet radio, DAB+/FM radio, aptX HD Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, Airplay for iOS devices and much more. Optionally, the N25 provides Bluetooth transmission, allowing playback of music from the N25 via Bluetooth headphones or speakers. It also supports playback covering a huge variety of audio formats including, DSD, MQA, DXD, HD FLAC, HD WAV, CAF, ALAC, AIFF and more.
The New N25 AMP ADDS a 75 watt per channel (@ 8ohms) powerful amplifier,
a Sabre32 Reference DAC chip and high-performance Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 processor, running at 1.0Ghz. It has been designed to meet all the requirements of digital music playback, keeping pace with today's digital world. The N25AMP is based on long proven Cocktail Audio technologies, such as the hardware circuit design and versatile custom-designed software, developed by in-house R&D team, to achieve the best audio performance and ease of use across all its functions. Simply connect the bookshelf speakers and you will have a great HiFi system with wonderful sound.
- ROON READY
- Equipped with a high-performance dual core ARM Cortex A9 processor running at 1.0Ghz
- ESS ES9018K2M Sabre32 Reference DAC chip for D-A conversion
- USB Audio Class 2.0 output for connection to external USB DACs
- Isolated power supply circuit design, separate for digital and analogue sections, to remove electrical noise
- 4.6” TFT LCD screen (800 x 320 pixels) for intuitive GUI
- DAB+/FM tuner built-in
- HDMI ARC input built-in
- HDMI output for connecting external screens, such as a TV as the GUI screen, or for audio signal output
- Bluetooth receiver built-in, with support for SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX LL, aptX HD
- USB Audio Class 2.0 input
- High quality analogue output terminals
- Digital output (1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink)
- Digital input (1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink)
- USB 3.0 high speed host port x2, on the rear panel
- USB 2.0 host port x1, on the front panel
- Giga Fast Ethernet(10/100/1000Mbps) built-in
- Five (5) custom keys on the front panel for DAB+ or FM radio presets
- Precisely CNC-machined aluminum front panel and robust rigid steel chassis