Electrocompaniet EMC 1 MKV Reference CD player
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Available for pre-order
Reference CD player
Since 1998, Electrocompaniet has produced one of the best sounding CD players on the market, the EMC 1 UP. The new EMC 1 MKV builds upon this legacy, and refines by using a new drive unit.
The MKV also introduces updated electronics for better sonic performance, new mechanics for more rigid construction and brand new chassis with updated design to be in line with the new MKII edition of our other products.
TOP LOADING CD TRANSPORT
Preventing the laser pickup from receiving mechanical distortions.
Fully balanced D/A converter with discrete analog audio circuitry.
No-compromise mechanical design with five different housings, which shield analogue, digital, transport, transformer and controller circuitry.
TECHNICAL SPECS EMC 1 MKV
- Output level: (unbalanced) 2.3Vrms, (balanced) 4.6Vrms
- Noise floor: < -130dB
- Frequency deviation: (20-20kHz) 0.05dB
- Channel separation: > 110 dB
- THD+N: <0.003%
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Power consumption: 25 W
- Digital/analog conversion: 24 bit/192kHz
- Power consumption Standby: 0.5 W
- Compatible formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Digital outputs: SPDIF COAX, SPDIF TOSLINK
- Control inputs: RS232, 12V Trigger
- True balanced system
- Mechanical filter which cancels acoustic/mechanical vibrations preventing the laser pick-up from receiving unwanted signals
- Fully remote (no volume control)
- Width: 470 mm / 18.5 inches
- Depth: 422 mm / 16.6 inches
- Height: 118 mm / 4.64 inches
- Weight: 18 Kg / 39.6 lbs.