Zen Blue V2 High-Resolution Bluetooth Wireless Streamer
Regular price $226.00
Shipping : FREE in Canada
High-resolution Bluetooth DAC.
Our ultra-affordable hi-res Bluetooth® DAC just got even better!
CHILL. RELAX. ENJOY.
The ZEN Blue V2 is the same hi-res DAC you know and love but better!
We’ve added an improved Bluetooth® antenna that will increase range by up to 80%.
Just add a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac to the ZEN Blue V2. And chillax.
Whether you’re into Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, Qobuz or Tidal, the ZEN Blue V2 will deliver fabulously flawless music to suit your mood via breathtaking hi-res Bluetooth®.
HI-RES TO THE NTH DEGREE.
All current and future Bluetooth® audio formats are supported.
This includes Qualcomm’s aptX and aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX Adaptive, LDAC and HWA/LHDC, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively, AAC, Apple’s favoured format and SBC, the standard Bluetooth® codec.
This means every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution Bluetooth® specification. And future codecs can be added with Over the Air updates.
NOT ALL BLUETOOTH IS CREATED EQUAL.
Have utter confidence in the sound quality of the ZEN Blue V2.
It uses Bluetooth5.0®, the very latest version, and the newest Qualcomm 5100 chip to process all incoming Bluetooth® data. The ESS Sabre DAC chip is there to ensure an extremely smooth digital to analogue conversion.
Banish standard ‘Bluetooth Blues’ with the ZEN Blue V2.
ENJOY. YOUR WAY.
Chill with the best of both worlds.
Analogue – connect via RCA to amps or active speakers or via the 4.4mm output to amps/speakers with a balanced input.
Digital – use the optical and coaxial connections to connect to anything with a built-in DAC and corresponding digital input – your TV, an AV amp or an external DAC in your hi-fi set-up.
BALANCED DESIGN IS TRULY SPECIAL.
The analogue output stage is balanced, not normally seen in DACs at this price point. Balanced means less noise, interference/crosstalk.
It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and is therefore compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems.
All underpinned by high-quality circuit components such as C0G capacitors from TDK and it’s fed by a precision low-noise power supply from Texas Instruments to make this a rare entry-priced beastie.
Plus we’ve improved our Global Master Timing (GMT) clock circuitry to give you an even smoother musical ride. It means >20db better performance for even more ZEN.
- TDK C0G (Class 1 ceramic) capacitors offer high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
- Getting ever closer to the theoretical ideal of pure, frequency-constant capacitance, these capacitors reduce capacitor-induced distortion to vanishingly low levels.
- They are pricey but are a perfect addition to our products.
- Power DC 5V
- Input Bluetooth 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX Low-Latency, LDAC, HWA/LHDC Codec
- Output Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Line out
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz)
- 1Hz – 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz)
- Output Voltage @ 0dBFS 2.05V (+/-0.05V)
- Dynamic Range 109dB (A)
- Signal/Noise ratio 109dB (A) @ 0dBFS
- THD & N @ 0dBFS < 0.0015% 10k Load
- Output Impedance < 50Ω
- Power Consumption < 2.5W
- Dimensions 160(w) x 107(d) x 35(h) mm
- 6.3″ x 4.2″ x 1.4″
- Weight (Gross) 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)