KEF R900 Floor Standing Speakers (Pre-owned)
Putting together a "dream" system for high-performance stereo or home theater? A pair of KEF's R900 floor-standing speakers would make a great foundation. Depending on your tastes, you may or may not even need a subwoofer: this speaker's dual 8" woofers provide serious low-frequency output down to 40 Hz. Feed this speaker good, clean power, and you should practically be swimming in the detailed, refined sound that made KEF a famous name in speakers worldwide.
Each elegant cabinet is finished in beautiful gloss black and includes stabilizing outrigger feet with carpet spikes and protective discs for hardwood or tile floors.
A room-filling "sweet spot," thanks to Uni-Q® technology
KEF's patented Uni-Q technology places the speaker's 1" tweeter in the acoustic center of a 5" midrange driver. This concentric array allows sounds to originate from a single point source, making the "sweet spot" (the ideal listening position) much larger.
High-tech woofers for punchy bass
The two 8" aluminum woofers are designed flatter than most woofer cones. That makes them stand out visually, but more importantly, they produce deep, dynamic bass. Massive magnet structures and large aluminum voice coils help these woofers remain accurate and musical at all volume levels.
- 3-way design
- 1" vented aluminum dome tweeter with waveguide
- 5" magnesium/aluminum midrange driver
- the tweeter and midrange use KEF's Uni-Q technology, which places the tweeter in the center of the midrange driver
- this specialized positioning creates a large listening "sweet spot" in your room
- dual 8" aluminum woofers
- frequency response: 40-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 25-250 watts
- bass-reflex cabinet with CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) rear-firing ports for accurate, musical bass
- nickel-plated binding posts accept pins, banana connectors, or bare wire
- two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- high-gloss piano black finish
- detachable magnetic cloth grille
- included plinth and carpet spikes provide added stability
- 14-1/8"W x 46-1/2"H x 15-3/8"D (with plinth)
- weight: 65 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years