KLH MODEL 5 SPEAKERS (PAIR)
Shipping : FREE in Canada
THE LEGENDARY KLH MODEL FIVE BY HENRY KLOSS
The legendary KLH Model Five was first introduced in 1968 and served as the heart and soul of KLH’s success throughout the late 1960’s and 1970’s. At its core was the acoustic suspension design that dominated the loudspeaker industry for decades and made the Model Five one of the best-selling loudspeakers of its era. In 2021, KLH re-introduced the Model Five; building on the original acoustic suspension design and using the most advanced loudspeaker technology available today.
The Model Five is known as one of the finest and most sought-after speakers for audiophiles, both new and seasoned. Our updated version of this classic speaker has real wood veneers, cast aluminum baskets, and uses acoustic suspension design principles made famous by founder Henry Kloss.
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design available today
- Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
- Dedicated midrange driver to reproduce the critical mid-frequency band
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Midrange & Woofer Frames
- Die-Cast Aluminum Tweeter Faceplate
- KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced ¾” MDF enclosure
- Thirteen component network using high-quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 5° slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-profile magnet attached grille
- 10-Year Warranty