LUMIN users now have the OPTION to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
Lumin D2 Streamer Dac
Regular price $2,995.00
Shipping : FREE in Canada
NOW INCLUDES LEEDH PROCESSING.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
The power supply is now internal. Along with a reworking of the board layout, this delivers improved audio quality over the original.
- Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- Up to 384kHz, 16–32bit, Stereo
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
- PCM 192kHz upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE:
- Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel
- Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE:
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- Internal 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- Raw brushed aluminium or black anodised brushed aluminium
- 300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg
- 470mm (W), 340mm (D), 170mm (H), 4.5kg
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension (OpenHome)
- Roon Ready
- Spotify Connect
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- Native support for TIDAL, MQA, Qobuz and TuneIn Radio.
- Tidal MQA icons to identify high-res music
- Qobuz high-res icons to identify high-res music
- Volume control
- High-resolution artwork
- Artwork caching
- Multiple tag handling
- Composer tag support
- Album-grouping in playlist
- Automatic internet links to artists/album/songs
- Saving and restoring of playlists (including Tidal and Qobuz)
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
- Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
- Ethernet RJ45 network 1000Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, exFAT and NTFS only)
ANALOGUE AUDIO OUTPUTS:
- XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot
- RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
SUPPORTED CONTROL DEVICES:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 8.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- Android devices. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later required
- Leedh Processing lossless digital volume control
- Programme of Continuous Development – Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements