Class-D power amplification retains digital signal path right to the speaker outputs
Native Tidal and Qobuz support
LUMIN App volume control
NEW analogue input via adapter
Effortlessly plays everything from DSD128 5.6MHz through high-res PCM to mainstream formats FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP3 and Internet radio streams.
Play your local music collection, stream from TIDAL, Qobuz and AirPlay and now connect external sources too using the included adapter!
- DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- PHYSICAL: Stereo 4 mm banana binding posts
SPEAKER LOAD: >= 4 Ohm
RATED POWER OUTPUT (PER CHANNEL):60W @ 8 Ohm Speaker
100W @ 4 Ohm Speaker
- Analogue RCA stereo and mini-jack input via included USB adapter
- Existing owners can purchase the adapter seperately -
- 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- 361mm (W), 323mm (D), 58mm (H), 4.5kg
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
COMPRESSED (LOSSY) AUDIO:
- MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
SUPPORTED AUDIO SAMPLE RATES, BIT DEPTHS, NUMBER OF CHANNELS:
- PCM, 44.1kHz - 384kHz, 16 - 32bit, Stereo
- DSD, 2.8MHz - 5.6MHz, 1bit, Stereo
SUPPORTED CONTROL DEVICES:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 5.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. ‘Composer’ tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing. Native Tidal and Qobuz support.
- Ethernet Network 1000Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- Raw brushed aluminium
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements