Music Hall USB-1 Turntable
Shipping : FREE in Canada
MUSIC HALL’S USB-1 IS A CONVENIENT, EASY TO USE, AND FUN TURNTABLE. IT’S A SNAP TO SET UP AND COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START SPINNING VINYL.
get your groove on
Whether you’re looking to digitize and download your record collection, release your inner DJ, or simply discover the joy of spinning vinyl, the usb-1 is your answer.
a complete package
The usb-1 has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge, dust cover, and includes all necessary cables and software required for simple plug and play operation.
usb-1 feature list
- extremely quiet belt drive, 2-speed turntable
- aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
- high gloss black finish
- encode mp3s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- USB cable supplied
- free Audacity software included
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- dust cover included
- designed and developed in the US and France
- w17.7 x d13.8 x h5.7 in.
- 12 lbs. pkg.