Offered in two stunning finishes, either the silver or the black components offer you a choice of style to match your personal design sensibility. Regardless of where it is displayed in your home it will be a statement of discrete elegance.
It's simple, straightforward interface allows for ease of use by you, your family and your guests. Anyone can enjoy their favorite music with the NuPrime DAC-10.
Just one listen will confirm that the NuPrime DAC-10 is at the peak of audio performance. Music emerges from a pristine background, with delicate details and nuances intact. The music you enjoy is reproduced with precision and everything you hear is natural and true to life. With ultra-low distortion and near unmeasurable levels of noise, you can experience the truth and beauty of your music. With lightning-fast, wide-range dynamics all types of music are reproduced exactly as you would hear them live. The experience is complete with the vast soundstage that the NuPrime DAC-10 creates. You will be immersed in the musical event and feel as if you are actually 'there'.
Simply stated, the NuPrime DAC-10 offers an incredibly honest, life-like, musical experience.
- The Ultimate Desktop DAC
The NuPrime DAC-10 offers leading-edge technology that offers PCM 384K & DSD256 decoding.
To excel beyond high performance DACs cluttering the marketplace, NuPrime recognizes that merely supporting standard sampling rates and hi-res music formats using state-of-the-art chips or proprietary digital signal processing is not sufficient. To satisfy the most discerning audiophiles, the NuPrime DAC-10 must do two things exceptionally well:
1) deliver the utmost detail during a symphony’s quietest passages or a soundtrack’s heart-pounding explosion
2) all of this in the most natural sound.
A Reference LE Class Preamp
To meet the requirement of customers who want to eliminate extra components in their system, a high-end preamp capable of driving the power amplifier directly is an essential part of the design. The NuPrime DAC-10 includes features borrowed from the Reference class P 20 preamp:
- Advanced, thin-film switched-resistor ladder network for controlling volume, i.e., a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting.
- Individually adjustable volume on each input for precise source level matching.
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise, 0.5dB increments.
As the heart of an audio system, the NuPrime DAC-10 supports an extensive number of inputs and formats. Utilizing the world’s best performing 32-bit audio DAC is only a first step for designing the ultimate DAC. When state-of-the-art solutions are readily available to all vendors, the experience and proprietary know-how in designing many Editor’s Choice and Product of The Year award-winning products elevate the NuPrime DAC-10 above the competition.
- Five digital and two stereo inputs for system flexibility.
- SABRE32 Reference ES9018 from ESS Technology is the world’s best-performing 32-bit audio DAC solution for high-end consumer applications and professional studio equipment. With ESS’s 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the SABRE32 Reference DAC delivers an unprecedented dynamic range of up to 135dB and THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise) of -120dB, all of which put the DAC 10 at the industry’s cutting edge.
- Symmetrical signal processing with exact signal transmission over the entire frequency spectrum and extremely low harmonic distortion, ensuring an unadulterated musical presentation.
- Asynchronous transfer mode.
- Ultra-low-noise JFETs in the input stage for the lowest possible noise level.
- Supports DSD native playback by ASIO2.1 and DoP method.
- Sample Rate Display – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz and DSD64 to DSD256.
- Unique dual gain settings for RCA with 2V or 4V outputs, XLR with 4V or 8V outputs; with four different high power output settings.
- Exclusive driver software for Windows.
Standard driver software for Mac.
- Linear power supply with multi-rail toroidal transformer.
- Independent left/right channel power supplies.
- 12V trigger output
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention
- Included remote control for full convenience.
- Available in stylish black or silver anodized aluminum finish
- 1 x USB Digital
- 2 x Coaxial Digital S/PDIF
- 2 x Optical Digital S/PDIF
2 x Analog Stereo RCA
- Optical (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Stereo RCA (Line out)
- Stereo Balanced (XLR-3 socket pre-out )
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz and DSD 2.8MHz (DSD64) , 5.6MHz (DSD128) 11.2MHz (DSD256)
- S/PDIF Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 24-bits
- Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
- Max. output power: 680 mW @ 1 kHz and 600 ohm load at the XLR-4 output
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 100 kHz
- Crosstalk attenuation: min. 93 dB @ 1 kHz
- THD+N: < 0.0003%
- Dynamic range: > 115 dB @ 600 ohm load (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: 59 mm H x 215.4 mm W x 394 mm D
- Weight: 10.5 pounds ( 4.8 kg )
- Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) With Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow,T2.5A, 250VAC