POLK AUDIO Pack 5.0 R200 Black
Specifications and Features
For More Info
The package includes
- 4x R200 Bookcase
- 1x Central R350
The stylish Polk Reserve R200 bookshelf speaker delivers full-bodied sound and crisp, tight bass. The 6.5-inch Turbine cone, 1-inch Pinnacle tweeter, and new X-Port technology deliver crisp, precise Hi-Res sound for the best audio reproduction at this price point.
Exceptional sound and elegance
Understated elegance, the Reserve range boasts a minimalist design that will please everyone. The R200 loudspeaker, equipped with Polk's premium transducers, produces exceptional sound that rivals competing loudspeakers at twice the price.
Polk's Newly Patented X-Port Technology
Polk incorporates an Eigentone filter (ETF) for bass without distortion. It consists of closed-pipe absorbers specially designed to capture and suppress the distortions of conventional loudspeakers. Thanks to X-Port technology, the upper bass and midrange experience no resonance from the port or cabinet, for smooth, detailed sound.
Certified high definition
Your sound should be as good as the original. Thanks to the "Hi-Res Audio" certification, the Polk Reserve R200 offers a clear and detailed sound reproduction, very high-end. The female voices are particularly soft, with exceptional clarity and without coloring. In addition, extended support up to 40 kHz allows the latest Hi-Res music files to be perfectly reproduced with enhanced audio extension.
- Treble Pinnacle 2.5cm
- 17cm Turbine Cone: Smooth, incredibly detailed mids
- Polk's patented X-Port technology (capture and remove distortion)
- Anti-diffraction magnetic grids
- Large double terminal block: Perfect for easy configuration
- Hi-Res Certified
- Overall frequency response 39Hz - 50kHz
- Frequency response (-3dB limits) 51Hz - 38kHz
- Recommended amplifier power 30 - 200W
- 8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω amplifier output compatibility
- Minimum impedance (ohms) 3.8 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 86dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 190 x 359 x 353.8 mm
- Weight: 8.7kg