Cardas Clear Cygnus Speaker Cables
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Clear Cygnus is one of the most open, transparent and dynamic speaker cables Cardas has ever produced. Designed to deliver nearly Clear-level performance at a fraction of the price, Cygnus features a pair of Matched Propagation, Golden Ratio scaled, Kevlar core Litz conductors, based on their flagship Clear & Clear Beyond conductors.
Sitting one step below Clear Speaker, Cygnus shares many characteristics including spectacular sonic performance, machined aluminum strain relief, and connectors that are forged onto the ends of the cable in a solder-less, 10,000 PSI, two-stage process that melds the copper of the conductor to that of the connector.
Cygnus has everything present in Sky X4, as well as being more dynamic, with greater high frequency extension, and an even more realistic 3 dimensional sound stage. For many, Cygnus is the perfect extreme-performance speaker cable.
In 2017, Cygnus took the place of Clear Light, being the result of a redesign/ that turned out to be fitting of a new product launch. Cygnus, unlike its predecessor, can be internally bi-wired.
Features & Specifications:
- Braided matched Propagation Kevlar core
- Cardas Grade One 99.9999% pure OFHC copper with SPN clear coat (Litz)
- Gauge sizes scaled to Golden Ratio proportions
- Cross-field layer geometry
- Insulated in a PTFE tape and Electro-Dissipative dielectric
- Four concentrically braided conductors
- Conductors are surrounded by anti-static fibrillated polypropylene fibers
- Gauge: 4x15 AWG
- Outside Diameter: 0.695”/17.67mm
Forged billet copper connectors: 1/4" (6mm) and 9mm spades or bananas are available as termination options.