Cardas Clear Speaker Cables
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Cardas Clear speaker cable is the outgrowth of years of intense refinements to every aspect of speaker cable design. New metallurgical drawing and refining techniques have yielded a new, extremely low eddy current copper. The geometry is a perfect mirror, matched propagation design that is as near to perfection as any ever envisioned. The connectors and the connection techniques are, without a doubt, one of the best ever devised.
Clear uses a new form of termination where the spades are crush forged onto the cable to create one solid copper junction. Clear Speaker cable is perfect for most amplifier/speaker combinations.
Features & Specifications:
- Broad band shielding
- State-of-the-art dielectric configurations
- Ultra pure, grain-free 'low eddy' copper conductors
- "Golden Ratio" constant "Q" strand scaling
- Matched propagation strand layering
- Rhodium plated silver contact surfaces
- Shield Type: 100% spiral x 2 and Teflon graphite composite
- Dielectric Type: Teflon, Air
- Comes standard with forged spades
- Spades are crush forged onto the cable to create one solid copper junction
- Outside Diameter: .600
- Gauge: 4x10.5 AWG
- Inductance: .0176 uh/ft/loop
- Capacitance: 278 pf pf/ft
- Cable AWG: 7.5
- Conductor Type: Perfect Mirror Quadaxial
Standard Terminations: Forged billet copper connectors: 1/4" (6mm) and 9mm spades, bananas and Maggy pins Not available with internal bi-wire.