Synergistic Research PowerCell 8 UEF
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
Elevate your system.
The goal of the PowerCell 8 UEF was to create a non-current limiting, compact power conditioner to rival the world’s best sounding, largest, and most expensive line conditioners, and we’ve succeeded!
For the PowerCell 8 UEF we adapted our 6th generation electromagnetic cell, originally engineered for the new PowerCell 12 UEF, to fit a compact chassis. Our patented EM Cell Technology now features Graphene—a near superconductor at room temperature—to deliver clean unlimited power filtered outside of the signal path through an active inductive process. Plug and Play: unlike previous PowerCells with outboard MPC power supplies, the PowerCell 8’s EM Cell is powered by an onboard, Swiss-made power supply that adds dynamic headroom and lowers a system’s noise floor to increase EM Cell performance dramatically. Fitted with 4 SR HD wall outlets and powered by an included Black UEF power cable with Graphene, the PowerCell 8 UEF is the highest performance compact chassis line conditioner in the world.
Don’t let the compact design fool you. PowerCell 8 UEF delivers a big soundstage with micro-detail while fitting discreetly behind your component rack, saving you valuable shelf space. And to bring the highest level of resolution, double down on component-to-component isolation and A/C filtering by plugging the PowerCell 8 UEF into a PowerCell 12 UEF. Then connect your nosiest digital components like hard drives, computers and monitors into the PowerCell 8 UEF with the balance of your system plugged into a PowerCell 12 UEF for the ultimate in AC filtration and digital to analogue component isolation.
When high-powered components—such as Mono Block amplifiers—require instantaneous power, the non-current-limiting PowerCell 8 UEF delivers. Equipped with a 20 amp IEC input receptacle and four high definition duplexes, electricity will flow unimpeded to and from the internal EM cell. In addition, the high current 12 gauge, silver matrix, multi-stranded wire allows a pristine origin for your audio system’s performance.
PowerCell 8 UEF specifications:
- Construction: Aircraft Aluminum
- Dimensions: Height 3″ x Width 10.75″ x Depth 6″
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Internal Active UEF EM Perpendicular Plane Cell area: 387 square centimeters including
- Dielectric: PTFE
- Connector Input: 1 each 20 amp IEC
- Connector Output US: 8 Outlets (Quantum Treated)
- Connector Output International (EU/AU/UK): 8 outlets (Quantum Treated)
- Power Cable: UEF Black High Current power cable
- 12 awg. Mil Spec Silver Matrix Multi-Stranded Wire
- Swiss-made “Active Power Supply”
- SR Quantum Capacitors
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand Built Time: 2.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Standard Level 1
- 5 Day Burn In: 2 Step Process
Voltage and current Rating:
- Input rating US: 20amp/125v
- Input Rating International (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v
- US Version: Rating is limited by the US Outlet rating of 20amp/125v
- International(EU/AU/UK) Version: Rating is predicated upon the Schuko Outlet rating of 16amp/250v
UEF Blue PowerCell power cable
UEF Blue High Current power cable specifications:
3 each 10 . SR Copper:
- Dielectric: (EPDM) Ethylene Propylene
- Connector Input US: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Input Int’l: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Output : Synergistic Research G07 Gold IEC 15 amp
- Connector Output Int’l: Synergistic Research G07 Gold IEC 15 amp
- Atmosphere Level 2 UEF Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 2 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Voltage and Rating:
- US: 20amp/125v
- (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v