Aesthetix Atlas Mono Eclipse
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
Aesthetix Atlas Mono Eclipse
Aesthetix Atlas Mono Eclipse amplifiers are capable of driving virtually any high quality speaker. An innovative hybrid design incorporates a bipolar output stage, bipolar driver stage, and vacuum tube input gain stage. They stand alone as the only hybrid amplifiers with zero feedback, essential for maintaining harmonic integrity, air, space and coherence. The Atlas provides your choice of full range or high-pass inputs. This unique built-in filter is ideal for speakers featuring powered woofers, such as Vandersteen, or for audio and home cinema systems using outboard powered sub-woofers. Saturn Series design themes are evidenced in the specialized all-aluminum chassis construction and elaborate power supply design.
- Zero feedback, fully differential amplifier with complementary balanced bridge design for open sound.
- Tube gain stage using one 6SN7 tube per channel provides harmonic accuracy and soundstage layering. This single gain stage provides all of the voltage gain for the entire amplifier.
- Stereo amplifier: 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 400 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Mono amplifier: 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 600 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Amplifier has a built-in high-pass crossover: 6 dB / octave, 16 settings from 40 Hz to 200 Hz in approximate 10 Hz increments.
- Single-ended and balanced inputs provide extended compatibility.
- Direct input bypasses all crossovers and switching for ultimate purity.
- Bus technology reduces power supply impedance between output devices for more instantaneous current.
- Power supply uses two transformers and three chokes. The high current section uses a dedicated transformer and choke input power supply. The vacuum tube B+ power supply has choke input and is discretely regulated. The result is unequalled clarity and control.
- Cardas patented rhodium-plated binding post with single knob lockdown.
- All aluminum chassis construction assures durability.
- Stainless steel cover for transformers prevents magnetic fields from interacting with sensitive audio circuitry, preserving low level musical nuances.
- RS232 control and trigger for special installation requirements.
- Available in black or silver faceplate.
The newest version of our 200wpc Hybrid stereo power amp includes the use of new exotic capacitors, electrical upgrades including super-matched output devices and distributed node technology; advanced mechanical chassis isolation; and sophisticated electrical signal grounding.
The Atlas Eclipse Stereo features the Stealthcap™ capacitor, made with exotic new conductors, dielectric material, and composite resins to dramatically reduce reflections, enhancing focus and articulation with blacker backgrounds.
Second phase: The output stage of Atlas Eclipse Stereo features Super matched pair output devices, lowering certain output stage distortion components by as much as 40dB. In every version of the Atlas, each Bi-polar output device (16 per channel) is supplied power through a copper bus bar design, radically reducing impedance compared to standard circuit board traces. In the Eclipse version, Distributed node film capacitors are added at each output device, further reducing impedance for increased current capacity and improved transient capability.
Third phase: Critical power supply components: high voltage transformer, high voltage choke, and driver choke, are de-coupled from the chassis using specially designed isolation mounts. This dramatically reduces the amount of mechanical vibration introduced into the chassis.
Fourth phase: Since the transformers are no longer in contact to the chassis at multiple points, a single point system is used to ground the transformer cases, further reducing AC-induced noise. Power supply wiring for the high current section, already robust 14 gauge in Standard and Signature versions, is upgraded to the equivalent of 12 AWG multi conductor audiophile wiring.