Atmosphere SX Excite Phono Cable
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Atmosphere SX Series Phono Cables
Atmosphere X EXCITE is our highest resolution -Airstring Phono cable with 2 x 4th Gen-Tricon RCA and 4 x 4th Gen-Tricon Geometry XLR hand built and engineered in our California factory. For connectors, we choose our highest performance SR20 RCA and Neutrik XLR. Shielding is Level 3 UEF Matrix with Graphene for a super low noise floor and sky-high musicality. Performance is enhanced with our award-winning SR BLUE Fuse treatment for musicality and resolution while soundstaging is enhanced with a blast of 1,000,000 volts of electricity in a process we call Quantum Tunneling. All told this is a flexible phono cable capable of taking any analog rig to a significant next level.
Gold SX Tuning Module
Refine your sound.
Gold SX Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Musicality
- Liquid Smoothness
- More Air and Detail
Silver SX Tuning Modules are sold separately and can be used with Excite interconnects.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Atmosphere SX EXCITE Phono cables Specifications:
2 each (RCA) 4 each (XLR) Tricon 4th Gen cable geometries:
- Silver Matrix: Mono crystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 3 channel single ended / 8 channel balanced
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
Each Pair of Atmosphere X Excite Phono cables are 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables RCA -or- 4 separate runs Tricon 4th Gen cables XLR plus one Level 1 OTSP UEF Field Filter for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
2 each Red Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for incresed warmth, liquidity
- 38 (RCA) 50 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Matrix Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides.
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere Tuning Module (Red)
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 4 hours
- SRX Long Duration Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn In: 2-step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory