Atmosphere SX Reference Ethernet Cable
Shipping : FREE in Canada
The new Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet, like it’s little brother, is voiced to deliver natural musicality so you’ll enjoy listening for hours, even when streaming on Tidal and Spotify, with no loss of resolution or soundstage scale and realism. To this end, our highest performance Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet cable comes equipped with a ground plane running from tip to tip for a lower noise floor. Engineered to work with included Blue and Red UEF Tuning Circuits you fine-tune the sound of your system from precise detail and air when using the Blue circuit, to musical warmth and liquidity when the Red circuit is connected, just select the option that sound’s most neutral in your system. Other design features include UEF Graphene Shielding, a new conductor alloy, the new Atmosphere X Shielding Matrix, and a new conditioning process first developed for our Blue Fuses. The sum of these design decisions has created an Ethernet cable that sets a new standard for ultra resolution and holographic scale combined with a fatigue-free emotional connection to your favorite music.
UEF Ground Plane
Atmosphere SX Digital interconnects incorporate the capability to ground your cables to either a wall outlet with the included SR Ground plug or to a Synergistic Research Ground Block (sold separately) to elevate the performance even further. Benefits include a noticeable increase in deep bass power and weight, a more holographic sound field, smoother high frequencies with greater extension and ‘air’, a more present and layered mid-range, increased tonal density with an apparent increase in resolution.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Gold and Silver SX Tuning Bullets
Atmosphere Excite SX provides the RED UEF Tuning module while Atmosphere Euphoria SX comes equipped with both the RED and BLUE UEF Tuning Modules.
Gold Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Musicality
- Greater Liquid Smoothness
- Air and Detail
Silver Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Air and Detail
- Liquid Smoothness
Atmosphere SX Reference Ethernet Specifications:
Atmosphere SX Reference Ethernet Build Notes:
8 each UEF CAT 7:
- 23 gauge solid copper conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
- Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 4 twisted pair
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Hand crafted in our California factory
- 16 point-to-point hand crimped connections
- Atmosphere SX UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- UEF Ground Plane Termination
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- Hand build time: 2.5 hours
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground and UEF filter the shields on all Galileo UEF interconnects and speaker cables in your system, but can also ground all of your system’s components to the Ground Block for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity and musicality.