Atmosphere XS Subwoofer Cable
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Atmosphere SX Subwoofer starts with 5th Generation Silver Matrix Geometries and applies a new High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Signal first developed for our flagship SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that makes our new Purple Fuses the world’s highest performance competing with fuses costing thousands of dollars. We then voiced Atmosphere SX Subwoofer cables with new internal Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs placed strategically along the cable geometry and connectors to improve resolution while making the cable more musical and without harshness despite increasing high-frequency resolution and air. Atmosphere SX Subwoofer cables may be the entry point into Atmosphere SX; still, it has the performance to unseat cables costing several times as much and does so with lifelike three-dimensionality other cables cannot match.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Atmosphere SX Subwoofer Specifications:
1 each 5th Gen-Silver Matrix RCA, 2 each 5th Gen-Silver Matrix XLR:
- Silver Matrix Signal conductor: Monocrystal conductors with copper core
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
- Geometry: 1 channel triaxial single ended / 2 channel triaxial balanced
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 4 (RCA) 6 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere SX Level 2 UEF Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- SRX Long Duration Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory