Audiovector R C Arreté Centre Loudspeaker
A clean and transparent performance for the home cinema
Using the same principles and parts as we use in our high-performance R series speakers, needless to say the R C centre speaker delivers on-point and is a fine choice for any home cinema system. The Audiovector philosophy for optimum sound delivery is founded on synergy. To achieve the ultimate balance for your home entertainment system, each speaker must work in harmony and balance with each other. The Audiovector Freedom Grounding® system eliminates distortion and improves overtones, lowers the noise floor and increases image depth and focus.
Audiovector Freedom is a new and revolutionary grounding technology, which addresses the movement induced distortion of and between the drive units in a loudspeaker. The currents running between the chassis are being processed and dealt with through a new separate crossover, which routes the signal to the ground terminal of your wall socket or your grounded mains distribution unit. Contrary to conventional knowledge, these currencies cause coloration and distortion between the drive units. By balancing and filtering these through a dedicated separate filter and by offering the possibility of connecting the speakers to earth/ground, we achieve a clean, very accurate, significantly more realistic sound with a low noise floor. Arreté models only.
Colours and veneers
Audiovector use only carefully selected real wood veneers. They offer a wide variety of custom paint finishes which are painted in Denmark. Availability on request.
Standard matte finishes: African Rosewood, Black Ash, Italian Walnut, White Silk.
BLACK CLOTH GRILLE INCLUDED
CUSTOM PIANO COLOURS ON REQUEST
- IUC individual upgrade: yes
- LLC low compression: yes
- NES no energy storage: yes
- NCS natural crystal structure: yes
- FGC freedom grounding® concept: yes
- R AMT Arreté: yes
- Audiovector carbon drivers: yes
- Titanium technology coils: yes
- DFF cross-over technology: yes
- Laminated baffles: yes
- Non-parallel surfaces: yes
- Nanopore damping material: yes
- Internal shock absorbers: yes
- Carbon terminal plate: yes
- Frequency response: 42-53 kHz
- Sensitivity: 91.5 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power handling: 350W
- X-over frequencies: 2900 Hz
- Principle: 2-way
- Bass system: Bass reflex
- Bass/Mid drivers: 6.5" carbon
- Treble driver: R AMT Arreté
- Dimensions CM (footprint) height/width/depth: 23.2 x 52.5 x 28.9