101 Speaker Cables
Shipping : FREE in Canada
101 Speaker features two 14 AWG bare copper Cardas conductors, each built around a small air-tube, providing performance beyond its gauge. Since it uses bare-copper, 101 is easy to work with - no solder pot is needed. 101 can be used with crimped or soldered connectors, or just strip-and-twist to use with 5-way binding posts. We can prepare a pair of 101 for you, or sell 101 bulk right off the spool, to be prepared by the end-user at home.
Thanks to its Golden Ratio scaled, Cardas Crossfield conductors and dielectrics that include air-tubes, PFA, and 100% natural cotton, 101 Speaker is smooth and non-fatiguing - perfect for entry to mid-level systems that often have a bit of a harsh edge, especially with digital source material.
101 Speaker’s price makes multiple runs possible, which makes it great for use with multi-channel AV systems.
- Twisted-pair two-conductor cable with a natural cotton filler
- Bound together with PFA tape
- Cardas OFHC bare copper conductors
- Air-tube core
- Gauge sizes are scaled to Golden Ratio proportions
- Insulated in a poly jacket
- Super flexible TPR outer jacket
- 2 x 14-gauge cable
- Outside diameter of 0.365"/9.27mm
Standard Terminations: Cardas CABE bananas or GRS spades. Hand soldered in Bandon Oregon.