Shipping : FREE in Canada
Q Acoustics Concept 300
Point 2 Point™ cabinet bracing damps the speaker cabinet walls eliminating unwanted energy and reducing distortion while the Dual Gelcore™layered cabinet converts higher-frequency vibrations into heat for ultra-quiet cabinet construction. High quality drivers, also de-coupled from the cabinet, combine with the crossover to give superior wide dispersion.
- Concept 300 redefines the relationship between speaker and stand by using a completely new Tensegrity stand design. The Tensegrity stands comprise a structure of load bearing solid stainless steel bars to forming an inherently stable tripod and an Isolation Base Suspension System prevents vibrations moving in either direction through the bottom of the speaker.
- The Tensegrity Stand is included.
Introducing The Concept 300 By Q Acoustics
Uncompromised Performance, Understated Elegance
The days of performance being the be-all and end-all of a loudspeaker are long gone. Aesthetic considerations are perfectly valid and, to this end, in the Concept 300 Q Acoustics has designed a high-end, high-performance loudspeaker that’s unshowily sophisticated and able to interact discreetly with any interior design vocabulary.
On the outside, numerous lacquer coats produce a high-quality gloss finish which is combined with real-wood veneers. This results in a cabinet that manages to be clean and understated at the same time as being of obviously high perceived value.
The uncluttered look of the cabinets is further enhanced by innovative drive unit mounting. Both the tweeter and mid/bass driver are fixed, from behind, by strong spring-tensioned retaining bolts which negate the need for any exposed bolt-heads on the speaker face.
At the rear of the speaker, Concept 300 features an over-specified terminal panel which is designed to resist vibrations from the cabinet. It’s equipped for bi-wiring (or bi-amping) via its electrically isolated terminals – these can accept bare wire, spade connectors or 4mm banana plugs.
- Enclosure Type: 2 Way Reflex
- Mid/Bass Driver:165mm
- High Frequency Unit: 28mm
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 30kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4.7ohms
- Sensitivity: 84dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25-200w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Effective Volume: 11.4L
- Dimensions W/H/D: 355 x 200 x 400 mm / 14 x 7.9 x 15.7″ Cabinet
- Dimensions W/H/D: 690 x 492 x 430 mm / 27.2x 19.4x 16.9″ Stand
What's In The Box
- 2 x Concept 300 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 1 x User Manual
- 6 x Rubber Feet