Fathom® IWSv2-SYS-213 Dual 13.5-inch (345 mm) In-Wall v2 Powered Subwoofer System
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
The same minds that engineered JL Audio’s reference-grade Fathom® and Gotham® powered subwoofers have created an amazing in-wall subwoofer solution, centered on a pair of innovative, thin-line drivers with groundbreaking technologies.
Housing these exotic drivers are two critically engineered enclosures with a unique floating mount design to minimize wall excitation. The enclosures feature extensive architectural features aimed at improving rigidity while keeping a very low profile and minimal wall thickness.
A paintable, fine steel-mesh grille, also designed to control vibration, is included for each enclosure in the system.
The IWSv2-SYS-213 is driven by a rack-mountable, purpose-tuned amplifier, capable of delivering up to 2 kW of clean power, and armed with serious processing features, including our latest Digital Automatic Room Optimization system.
There is no need to lower your expectations when selecting this remarkable in-wall solution… it’s a real Fathom®.
The IWSv2-SYS-213 is available to fit a variety of 2″ x 4″ and 2″ x 6″ wall studs. Consult your Authorized JL Audio Dealer for specific application information.
Enclosure Finish: Flat Black (hidden from view when installed)
Grille finish: Primer White (paintable)
Enclosure Construction: CNC-Cut Birch Plywood
Features & Specifications
- Enclosure Type Sealed
- Enclosure Finish Black Texture-Coated
- Frequency Response (Anechoic) 26 Hz – 101 Hz (± 1.5 dB) -3dB at 25 Hz / 112 Hz -10dB at 22 Hz / 150 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd) 196.51 sq in / 0.1268 sq m
- Effective Displacement 294.6 cu in / 4.82 L
- Amplifier Power 2000 W RMS short-term
- Power Mode(s) Off, On or Automatic (Signal-Sensing)
- Light Modes Off, On or Dim
- Unbalanced Inputs Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks)
- Balanced Inputs Stereo or Mono (two female XLR jacks)
- Speaker/High-Level Inputs N/A
- Input Grounding Isolated or Grounded
- Input Modes Master or Slave
- Level Control Reference (fixed gain) or Variable, from full mute to +15dB over reference gain
- Filter Mode(s) Low-Pass
- Filter Slope(s) 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range 30 Hz – 130 Hz
- Filter Defeat Function Yes
- Polarity 0 or 180 degrees
- Phase Variable, 0- 270 degrees, referenced to 80 Hz
- Extreme Low Frequency (E.L.F.) Trim Variable, -12 dB to +3 dB at 23 Hz
- Line Outputs N/A
- Output to Slave Balanced (one male XLR jack)
- Calibration Mode Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.), includes laboratory-grade microphone