PMC Fact8 – Pair
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
For many years, PMC's fact range has been the choice of discerning audiophiles worldwide. But true innovators are never satisfied. Our designers are continuously researching new materials and techniques to bring you a greater musical experience.
By refining the most popular of the range, and using key components from the flagship fact fenestria, they've created the signature models: two- and three-way ATL™ loudspeakers with even greater musicality and transparency. From whisper-quiet to levels you feel rather than hear, the fact signature brings you the magic in the music, with nothing added or taken away.
The fact.8 signature builds on the balanced, engaging sound and life-like imaging of the original fact speakers. It takes to the next level the fact speakers’ ready ability to accurately reproduce all genres of music via its twin PMC bass drivers, ATL™ and soft-dome treble, a collaboration with precision Norwegian acoustic specialists SEAS. In short, it’s a meticulously engineered, stylish loudspeaker that delivers the optimum output for medium-to-larger rooms with a wide range of amplification, sounding musical at all volumes and flawlessly conveying the emotion and beauty of a musical performance without unwanted enhancement or exaggeration.
- 2-way floorstanding speaker
- Available Finishes:Fact White Silk, Fact Walnut, Fact Metalic graphite
- Crossover Frequency: 7kHz
- Dimensions: H 1030mm (40.6″) + 25mm spikes, W 155mm (6.1″) +80mm ingot feet, D 380mm (15″) + 10mm grille
- Drive Units: LF – 2 x fact 140mm (5.5″) super-long-throw; HF – 1 x fact 19mm high-res, SONOMEX soft dome, ferro-fluid cooled
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3m (9.8ft)
- Frequency Response: 28Hz – 30kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: 2 pairs 4mm PMC Ag terminals (Bi-amp or Bi-wire)
- Recommended Amp Power: 15 – 200W
- Recommended Drive Unit Torque Settings: HF:6Nm MF: 0.75Nm LF: 0.75Nm
- Weight:20kg (44lbs)