PMC TWENTY5.21I BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
The PMC Twenty5.21i bookshelf speakers are an improved version of an already outstanding set of speakers. The "i" stands for improved!
What did PMC do to improve the speakers?
- New 19mm soft dome tweeter - Higher power handling, improved reliability
- New black board Crossovers - Optimise track and component positioning Low interaction & Low colouration
What did these improvements do?
- Off axis output has the same tonality as on axis sound
- Reflected sound is identical to on axis sound, making for a vastly more natural sound presentation
- On/off axis seating positions retain the same balance regardless of location.
- More lifelike, immersive and enveloping sound field
Hand finished in a beautiful walnut veneer these bookshelf speakers are stunners. The potent g-weave bass driver, together with the new Laminair vent and an ATL of surprising length given the cabinet dimensions: all combine to give the twenty5.22i bass weight, punch and dynamics that are unmatched in its class.
- MidBass drivers - PMC twenty5 series 5.5”/140mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis
- Tweeter - PMC/SEAS®, 19mm PMC twenty5i series SONOLEX™ fabric soft dome, Ferrofluid cooled
- Frequency Response: 46Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: One pair 4mm binding posts
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 - 150W
- sensitivity: 86.5dB 1W 1m
Dimensions: 134" H x 6.4" W x 11.2" D
Weight: 13.2 lbs ea
Warranty: 20 years parts and labour.