Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
Have a pair of PMC Twenty5i speakers and need more bass?
The slender twenty5.sub, with its elegant Diamond Black finish, fits discreetly into any room and completes the audiophile experience. This combination of active electronics from PMC’s renowned professional systems, our 400W Class-D ultra-low-distortion amplifiers, proprietary ATL™ and new Laminair™ technologies, and potent 6.5-inch high-excursion bass units, can faithfully reproduce frequencies down to 22Hz, and handle dynamic contrasts from the sonic complexity of a Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack to the filigree detail in a chamber music solo, with maximum resolution and precision-timed bass.
- Drive Units:LF 2 x PMC twenty5 series 6.5”/170mm long-throw g-weave cone with cast alloy chassisEffective
- ATL™ Length: 3m 9.8ft
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 600Hz
- Impedance: 20k BAL
- Input Connectors: 2 x balanced analogue (left/right XLR female) (RCA unbalanced adapter provided)
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL @ 1m (20k Ω BAL default input sensitivity @0dB - input level -10dBu)
- Amplifier Power per Channel: 600 W rms
Dimensions: 23.1" H x 7.9" W x 20.3" D
Weight: 55 lbs
Finish: Diamond Black