PMC Wafer2 – Single
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Please Contact Us To Order. Thank you.
The wafer 2™ follows the identical design cues and contains the same intelligent innovations as the wafer 1™The depth of the cabinet remains ultra slim line with small increases to the height and width. This allows for a larger and more robust bass unit giving the wafer 2 greater low frequency extension and the ability to achieve higher volume levels. The attributes of wafer 2 lend themselves perfectly to both surround sound and stereo configurations in a vast range of listening environments.
The proof of the wafer2’s ability to relay the true essence of the music is found not only in its reviews but also in its various professional guises, where it is relied upon by leading studios and broadcasters such as BBC Broadcasting House, three of BBC Cardiff’s main post production 5.1 dubbing suites, BBC Mailbox 5.1 Dubbing Suite.
The wafer™ series offers true reference quality sound with the aid of the following innovations:
- On-wall 6.5” LF, twin tweeter
- Available Finishes: White Satin RAL 9016, Black Satin RAL 9005
- Dimensions: 575mm (22.6″) H x 355mm (14″) W x 100mm (3.9″) D
- Drive Units: LF 170mm (61/2”); HF 2 x 27mm Soft dome
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors:1 pair 4mm sockets
- Recommended Amp Power: 10 – 200W
- Weight: 6.6kg 14.5 lbs