Polk Audio Reserve Series R500 Single
Shipping : FREE in Canada
AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE
AMAZING SOUND AND ELEGANCE
With a slim and elegant design, the Reserve line has a minimal elegance that will fit into any décor. Inheriting Polk’s flagship transducer array, the R500 produces exceptional sound that rivals competitor speakers that sell for twice the price. Hi-Res Audio certified, the Reserve R500 is ideal for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
- POWERFUL, COMPACT FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER - The Polk Reserve R500 Tower Speaker features the new 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter & dual 5.25" Turbine Cone Woofers that deliver ultra-clear, crisp highs, smooth, detailed midrange and rich, effortless bass.
- UNMATCHABLE AUDIO PERFORMANCE - With Hi-Res Audio Certification, Dolby Atmos and IMAX Enhanced, the R500 delivers clear and dynamic high-frequency response with unmatchable audio clarity. Supports hi-res audio formats like DSD, FLAC, WAV, ALAC and MQA.
- DEEP, ROOM-FILLING BASS - Features a bass reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port and Polk's Patented X-Port Technology with Eigentone Filter (ETF) that eliminates unwanted noise, offering tight, distortion-free bass for your music, movies, and video games.
- COMPLEMENTS ANY HOME THEATER SYSTEM - This slim floorstanding speaker can be used as a front, side, and/or rear surround for any multichannel home audio system. The premium, large 5-way binding posts ensure easy & efficient setup with loss-less connection.
- CAREFULLY ENGINEERED, ELEGANT DESIGN - The Reserve Series cabinets are carefully cross-braced to minimize interior resonances, while the acoustically inert anti-diffraction magnetic grilles offer a clean, modern aesthetic without sacrificing sound quality.
- VERSATILE PLACEMENT OPTIONS - The R500 tower speaker comes with rubber feet for hardwood, vinyl, laminate, and tile floors, and spike feet for carpet floors. The feet are adjustable and allows you to level or angle the speaker according to your preference.
- BUILD A COMPLETE 5-CHANNEL HOME THEATER SYSTEM - Add another R500 and pair with two R100 bookshelf speakers and a R300 center channel, or pair with three R350s as L/R surrounds & center channel. Add R900 height module for more depth. (All Sold Separately).
Speaker Type Floorstanding Loudspeaker UOM (Sold As) Each
Tweeter 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Mid-range/Mid-bass - Woofers Two 5 ¼” Turbine Cone Overall Frequency Response 32Hz - 50kHz Frequency Response (-3dB limits) 49Hz - 36kHz Recommended Amplifier Power 25 - 200W Amplifier Output Compatibility 8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω Minimum Impedance (ohms) 3.9Ω Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 87dB
Tweeter/Mid-range Crossover Frequency 2500 Mid-range/Mid-bass Crossover Frequency -
Product Dims W x H x D (Includes width of feet) 255.4 x 1044.5 x 348.8mm
10.1 x 41.1 x 13.7 in
Product Weights (each) 39 lbs/17.7 kg Shipping Weight 49.6 lbs/22.5 kg
New CRC (Mid-Range Enclosure Type) - Mid-Bass / Woofer Enclosure Type Rear X-Port Available Finishes Black / Walnut / White Feet Spike and Pad Wall-Mountable (keyhole slots) No Binding Posts: Nickel-plated 5-Way Single
Certifications (Non-Safety and Regulatory)
Hi-Res Certified Yes IMAX Certified Yes Shipping Dims (WxHxD) 456 x 350 x 1135mm
(17.9x 13.8 x 44.7) in