Q Acoustics 3050i
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Q Acoustics 3050i
The all new, Q 3050i floorstanding speaker has been created using design principles taken from our critically acclaimed Concept 500 Series, resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound. HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalizing air pressure within the 3050i cabinet.
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts, utilizing a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo.
Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance
Our 3050i speakers take design and technological principles from the Concept 500s to deliver a stunning sonic performance. Utilizing point-to-point (P2P™) bracing techniques to reduce cabinet resonance for a purer sound and more accurate soundstage. This was paired with Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer (HPE™) technology to eliminate sympathetic resonance. The 3050i speakers have 165mm and 22mm precision drivers. The 22mm decoupled, high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo. 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated. This allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
"This innovative brand has been a powerful player in affordable speakers for a decade now, but the 3050i is arguably Q Acoustics’ best value product yet."
EISA, Best Product
"...the Q Acoustics 3050i Cinema Pack is a cracking set-up for movies, TV and music, making it well worth a Best Buy badge at this price."
AVForums, 9/10, Best Buy Award
"...this is a masterful update of an already very talented 5.1 package. It retains the basic balance and natural tonality of the original but in an expanded and more refined performance envelope, with enhanced clarity and insight. On top of which, it looks great, is well built and beautifully finished. And value for money? Off the charts."
Home Cinema Choice, 5 Stars, Best Buy Award
"A substantial improvement on its predecessor, it’s almost as if adding a simple ‘i’ suffix doesn’t do justice to how much better the Q Acoustics 3050i really is. If you’re looking for a largish, high value for money floorstander then this has to be the first model on your audition list; it may be the last, too."
Hi-Fi Choice, 5 Stars, Editor’s Choice Award
"The 3050is are full of energy and even better than their predecessors – Q Acoustics has come up with the goods once more and reaffirms its position of pre-eminence in the midrange floorstander market."
What Hi-Fi?, 5 Stars
"Outstanding – amongst the best"
Hi-Fi World, 5 Globes
Beautiful Inside And Out
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The 3050i speakers are available in the four standard finishes of Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are highlighted with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165 mm / 6.5″
- Treble Unit: 22 mm / 0.9″
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91 dB
- Stereo Amplifier: 25 – 100 W
- AV Receiver 2 Channel Driven: 50 – 165 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 Hz
- Effective Volume: 32.4 L / 1977 Cubic Inches
- Dimensions H/W/D: 1020 x 310 x 310 mm /40.1″ x 12.2″ x 12.2″
- Enclosure Width: 200mm /7.9″
- Weight Per Speaker: 17.8 kg /39.2 lb
What's In The Box
- 2 x 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Stabilisers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Speaker Spikes
- 4 x Fixing Screws