Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Q Acoustics 3050i
The all new, Q 3050i floorstanding speaker has been created using design principles taken from our critically acclaimed Concept 500 Series, resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound. HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalizing air pressure within the 3050i cabinet.
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts, utilizing a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo.
Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance
Our 3050i speakers take design and technological principles from the Concept 500s to deliver a stunning sonic performance. Utilizing point-to-point (P2P™) bracing techniques to reduce cabinet resonance for a purer sound and more accurate soundstage. This was paired with Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer (HPE™) technology to eliminate sympathetic resonance. The 3050i speakers have 165mm and 22mm precision drivers. The 22mm decoupled, high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo. 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated. This allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Beautiful Inside And Out
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The 3050i speakers are available in the four standard finishes of Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are highlighted with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
High Frequency Driver Unit For An Unaltered Sound
Q 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.
Unique Technologies Including HPE™ And P2P™
HPE™ (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency. Q 3050i Only
Q Acoustics P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing across the entire 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165 mm / 6.5″
- Treble Unit: 22 mm / 0.9″
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91 dB
- Stereo Amplifier: 25 – 100 W
- AV Receiver 2 Channel Driven: 50 – 165 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 Hz
- Effective Volume: 32.4 L / 1977 Cubic Inches
- Dimensions H/W/D: 1020 x 310 x 310 mm /40.1″ x 12.2″ x 12.2″
- Enclosure Width: 200mm /7.9″
- Weight Per Speaker: 17.8 kg /39.2 lb
What's In The Box
- 2 x 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Stabilisers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 8 x Speaker Spikes
- 4 x Fixing Screws