Q B12 Subwoofer
Shipping : FREE in Canada
Q Acoustics Q B12
The QB 12 is the first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12 inch driver.
- Equally at home with Q Acoustics’ Concept and 3000i range of stereo and centre speakers, Q B12 is designed to be equally adept at reproducing big Hollywood action moments as it is the deep, subtle textures of bass instruments.
Designed To Integrate Seamlessly
The Q B12 is the first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12 inch driver. The big long-throw driver is powered by an ultra low-distortion 220-watt Class D amplifier for tight, powerful bass response. Q B12 subwoofer features a 50mm voice coil for minimal thermal compression. Equally at home with Q Acoustics’ Concept range and 3000i range of stereo and centre speakers, our Q B12 subwoofer is designed to be equally adept at reproducing big Hollywood action moments as it is the deep, subtle textures of bass instruments. Iron-fist punch meets velvet-glove control in Q B12 subwoofer – it’s the subwoofer your audio set-up deserves. Bringing all of the depth and drive your home theatre system craves, along with all the detail and subtlety your music needs.
From The Subtlest Nuance To Volcano All-Action
220 watts of Class D power driving a long-throw 12inch drive unit sounds like a recipe for action. And that’s exactly what it is – no Hollywood blockbuster soundtrack features explosions too loud, too deep or too powerful for Q B12 to handle. But power is nothing without control, and Q B12 is just as comfortable describing the nuances of a double bass or an electronic kick-drum.
Strength And Control….Ease, Simplicity & Performance
Q B12’s sealed 36mm-thick , ‘infinite baffle’ reinforced MDF cabinet is cleverly braced to deliver maximum stiffness to its motor system and, as a consequence, minimum influence on those deep bass sounds. Mechanical Stability = Aural Satisfaction.
Our Q B12 subwoofer has a recessed and hidden terminal panel and stands on adjustable spiked feet with rubber caps, simple and easy to position and set up as it is invigorating to listen to.
A Choice Of Elegant And Understated Finishes
The Q B12 subwoofer has four elegant finishes to complete the look of your home theatre sound system. Add a Matt or Gloss Q B12 subwoofer to your existing bookshelf, floorstanding and centre speakers to complete your system.
The Matt Black and Matt White finishes match perfectly with Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. While our Gloss Black or Gloss White finishes to match with Q Acoustics Concept speaker range to complete the aesthetic.
- Drive Unit: 305mm /12″ High-Excursion & Stiffness Paper, Straight-Sided Cone
- Peak Amplifier Power: 440 W
- Continuous Amplifier Power: 220 W
- Power Type: Class D
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz – 300 Hz
- Crossover Frequency Range: 40Hz – 250Hz
- Input Impedance: 13 kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: 150 mV
- Enclosure Type: Infinite Baffle
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Dimensions H/W/D: 400 x 400 x 446 mm /15.7″ x 15.7″ x 17.6″
- Weight Per Speaker: 21.5 kg /47.40 lb
What's The Box
- QB12 Subwoofer
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- 4 x Adjustable Floor Spikes
- 4 x Floor Spike Locking Rings
- 4 x Floor Spike Covers