Triangle Thetis 300 Subwoofer
The Thetis 300 subwoofer is the essential part of your home theater set-up.
Versatile, it will also be an ideal addition to your stereo system, for example to accompany smaller speakers. Equipped with a 20cm, downward-facing driver and an amplifier of 150W, this subwoofer in a compact format allows your set-up to considerably extend the bandwidth in the low frequencies.
Using a bass-reflex principle, it keeps a limited volume while offering surprising performance.
The Thetis subwoofers feature numerous inputs, allowing them to be associated with all types of amplifiers. They include a direct LFE input, standard RCA, and high-level inputs for amplifiers with no suitable output. You can adjust the volume, the phase, and the frequency roll-off for a perfect fit with your main speakers.
Each Thetis subwoofer is supplied with a remote, an LED display on the front panel providing visibility of the sound setting. It features an automatic power ON. Automatic STANDBY is also possible by activating the AUTO function of the subwoofer.
- Type subwoofer: Bass Reflex
- Driver diameter: 20 cm / 8,3 inch
- Bandwidth: 32 Hz – 120 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Rms amplifier output: RMS 150 W - Classe D
- Main inputphase: 100-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Inputs: LFE - Line IN (L/R) - Speaker IN
- Phase: 0-180 (2 positions)
- Dimensions: 11,8 x 11,8 x 13,4 inch
- Net weight: 23,4 lbs