Unison Research MALIBRAN
A speaker who focuses the technology and know-how of the top models in the range Opera.
The Malibran model is the first speaker designed by Opera and marketed under the trademarks Unison: a passive speaker of very high quality and acceptable size for the home, with unique qualities to the limits of the holographic reconstruction of the sound event.
- System: Floor standin, TEB
- Drivers: 3 x 10î Seas woofer, aluminium cone, 4 Seas midranges with magnesium cone 1 front tweeter 1″ ScanSpeak (9000 series) 4 rear tweeter 1″ (Cross-Linked Dipole)
- Number of ways: 3 + rear radiation
- Frequency response: 20-30000 Hz
- Cross-over: Woofer in parallel + double low-pass a 6+6 dB/ott
- Midrange: progressive low-pass filter + high-pass of the second order Front Tweeter, 12 db high-pass Cross-over freq. 160-2000 Hz
- Power: 750 watt RMS or more without clipping
- Amplifier: starting from 10 Watt
- Sensitivity: 89 dB dB/1watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm (Z min > 3.1 ohm)
- In room: 30 cm fron the rear wall, minimum distance between speakers: 1.5 meters, woofers firing to each other
- Size: 136 x 44 x 80 cm (h, w, d)
- Weight : 130 Kg