Unison Research MAX 1
Shipping : FREE in Canada
This new loudspeaker model from Unison Research model is designed to be matched, in particular, to the Unison Research valve amplifiers. For this purpose both the sensitivity and the impedance were optimized. The Unison Research Max is a two-way floor-standing reflex-loaded system, with substantial internal volume despite a compact footprint. The two reflex ducts fire forward, making it easier to place the speakers in the room. This speaker can also be used as front channel in home theater systems; with two pairs of speakers (front and rear) you get a high-impact home theater presentation that does not require a center channel or sub-woofer.
The result is a definitive loudspeaker with full extension of the low frequencies, a speaker that is capable of reproducing high sound pressure levels while being relatively easy to blend into the listening environment. You’ll experience a clear and defined midrange and natural, extended high frequencies.
- System: Floor-standing - front firing Reflex
- Drive Units: 1 x 12" woofer, 1 x compression driver with titanium diaphragm 1"
- Number of way: 2-way
- Frequency Responce: 30-20000 Hz
- Cross-over: Woofer: Low Pass 12 dB, Tweeter: High Pass 12 dB
- Crossover Frequency 2000 Hz
- Power: 500 watt RMS
- Amplifier: 10 - 200 Watt RMS or more without clipping
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83Vrms / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedence: 8 ohm
- Room Positioning: Close reflex ducts allow for near-wall positioning
Dimensions: 37.4 h x 13.8 w x 17.7 d in.
Weight: 82 lbs. ea.
Warranty: 5 yrs. limited